Friday, November 28, 2008

Cooking With Flat WeaselMomma

As any of you who have read my blog in the past few weeks knows I have been sick, still am. During this time I have not had much appetite (normal for me) and most foods do not appeal with me so I have been living on Grape-nuts, ensure, and chicken noodle soup. Much of my time with the plague has been spent with Flat WeaselMomma who has been helping nurse me back to health. We have decided to share her recipe for chicken noodle soup, enjoy!

Step 1: Buy only the finest ingredients.

Step 2: Get bowl.

Step 3: Open can.

Step 4: Put soup in bowl.

Step 5: Heat soup in microwave.
Step 6: Serve and enjoy!
Note: I prefer the soup at full strength.

3 comments:

WeaselMomma said...

I am such a gourmand!
I can't get to your email addy. So email me if we can make plans.

nonna said...

i hope you actually got some real turkey day food in addition to your chicken noodle soup! my hubby eats his soup the same way - fully concentrated no water added. yall are weird! :)

The Microblogologist said...

I have eaten a ton of "real" food and not had any soup since getting here, lol. I do add a splash of water that I use to get the residual noodles from the can if that counts ;).