Saturday, September 20, 2008

NukeDad is a Psychic

The second post on this blog was a conversation I had with my baby sibling Cheryl. I had just started my blog and figured out how to edit and make a link on that first post. I was quite pleased with my awesome tech savviness and so bragged about it to Baby Sibling. On that post, NukeDad, the one who helped push me over the edge of indecision about starting this blog made this comment:
nukedad said...
Careful, she might start her own blog. ;)
July 31, 2008 9:42 AM
And guess what dear reader(s), she did! Life of an Unmarried Housewife was born on Friday September 19th 2008. So if you need your sibling's future told just go on over and give NukeDad a visit, tell him the microblogologist sent you. Hmmm, I wonder what is in store for Middle Sister...

3 comments:

K'man said...

I read your first and second posts tonight because you did the linky thing to them. I have not yet tried to master the linky thing. someday I might but so far not motivated enough.
Your second post answered questions on The Cheryl's post. I hope she enjoys herself.
I am wondering, what state do you hail from if you think we have had cold weather so far? Also, have you tried Alpaca socks yet? Wonderfully warm, yet they wick any moisture away so your feet don't get soggy. And if your feet are warm, the rest of you is warm.

The Microblogologist said...

I love that I have you calling it linky thing like I do! If I can do it then you should totally be able to do it. Or let Kat have a go at it, Niecey got Dad's computer to do things he didn't even know were possible when she was around Kat's age, of course since she couldn't talk she had no way of telling him what she did...

I am from the suburbs of Chicago, when I lived there people would ask if I were from Florida during the winter but nope, born and raised in the Chicagoland area. I am pretty sensitive to the cold, I have a circulation thing that is not serious but does make it so I get cold much easier than normal people. I'll have to look into those socks, they sound nice, thanks for the tip. My aunt in Indiana sent me a bunch of winter gear last winter since she was convinced I would die from how cold it was, lol. I have to admit she was right, living on a farm she knows how to keep warm!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I need a psychic friend! Wait. That makes it sound like Dionne Warwick would be fine. Not what I meant at all.